Rise and Shine Fellow Followers! How many of you want to be as successful as the most successful man or woman on Wall Street? How many of you would like to start your day off right and keep it that way?
Below you’ll find five tips from the Forbes magazine on activities that SUPER successful people before 8 a.m.
- Exercise- Exercising before work gives you boost of energy for the day and even if you aren’t bright eyed and bushy tailed at the thought of 5 am jog, try waking up 15 minutes early for a nice stretch or do a few bedside push up.
- Map Out Your Day- Maximize your potential by mapping out your schedule for the day, as well as you. The morning is a good time for this as it is often the only quiet times a person gets throughout the day. Early hours foster easier reflection that helps when prioritizing your activities
- Visualization-Take a moment to visualize your day ahead of you, focusing on the successes you will have. Even just a minute of visualization and positive thinking can help improve your mood and outlook on your work load for the day.
- Eat a Healthy Breakfast -We all know that rush out the door with a cup of coffee and an empty stomach feeling. Take the extra time in the morning to fuel your body for the tasks ahead. It will help you keep your mind on what’s at hand and not your growling stomach J
- Make Your Day Top Heavy- here’s an easy tip to save yourself some stress- do that least desirable task on your list first. Instead of anticipating the unpleasantness of it from your first coffee through your lunch break, get it out of the way.
SEE YOU AT THE TOP!