The first thing that you will need to do is read through the following job description. Make sure that serving is something that you can and want to do. The next thing that you will need to do is visit an Eat’n Park restaurant and ask for an application. Try to visit the restaurant between the hours of 2 and 4 PM and pick a weekday. If you do this, the higher the probability that you will get an interview on the spot.
Responsible for serving and satisfying our guests following the procedures outlined in the department training guide. Team members are also required to perform other tasks as directed by a supervisor.
- Serving food to guests in an assigned section, following company policies and procedures.
- Complete understanding of the menu to ensure excellent guest service.
- Entering guest orders into the computer system, including all special instructions.
- Keeping alert to guests needs such as pre-bussing, refilling drinks, and attending to accidents.
- Notifying the manager on duty of any guest dissatisfaction before the guest leaves the table.
- Assist in bussing dirty tables as soon as possible after the guest leaves.
- Keep all dining room areas neat, cleaned, and stocked including the entrance area, register area, pantry, service stations, and work areas.
- Follow proper procedures for take out including answering the take out phone within three rings.
- Using “clean as you go” techniques and completing all end of shift of clean up duties.
- Follow company safety and sanitation policies and procedures.
- Follow company attendance policy including arriving for work timely, following calling off procedures, and maintaining an acceptable attendance record.
- Follow the uniform dress code and maintain proper personal hygiene.
- Follow all Eat’n Park guest satisfaction procedures including i-care and service imperatives.
- Work well with others and assist fellow team members as needed including seating guests.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential function satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities
to perform the essential functions and physical demands of the job.
- Pass the Server certification exam with a score of 90% or better.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by a team member to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- Standing and/or walking – 100% of time.
- Occasionally lifting up to 50 lbs.
- Frequently lifting up to 20 lbs.