Check out the job description for our Assistant Restaurant Manager position. If you like what you see go to http://www.eatnpark.com/careers.asp to apply.
Assists Manager and General Manager by performing similar duties and objectives. Assists in maintaining established costs and quality standards to ensure proper preparation and service of food to the satisfaction of guests. Directs subordinates to accomplish goals and objectives of the operation. Responsible for daily operational and administrative tasks as assigned by the General Manager. Also required to perform other tasks as directed by a supervisor.
Sales, Marketing, and Guest satisfaction
- Investigates and resolves food quality and service complaints.
- Manages shift from front of house during peak periods.
- Responds personally to guest comments using guest satisfaction training.
- Enforces service standards and coaches staff on guest satisfaction.
- Works with management team to implement sales building programs throughout the restaurant.
- Use data analysis tools to improve restaurant operations.
- Follow all Eat’ n Park guest satisfaction procedures including i-care and service imperatives.
- Follows established policies, coordinates food and supply orders.
- Properly prepares all company required forms and reports (i.e cash slips, order forms, maintenance reports, etc.) and sales statistics for accurate reporting.
- Manages labor on individual shift to ensure appropriate manpower for sales volume. Makes adjustments as needed without sacrificing service.
- Demonstrates working knowledge of the restaurant financial plan.
- Ensures that team
members are following company standards and procedures including appearance and hygiene.
- Consistently follows company policy on food quality, cleanliness, and service to ensure maximum guest satisfaction.
- Ensure that food is served in correct portions, properly garnished, and at proper temperatures.
- Inspects dining room, food receiving, preparation, production, and storage areas to ensure that health and safety regulations are adhered to at all times.
- Ensures compliance with all regulatory standards in the area of food safety and sanitation.
- Organizes labor and resources to ensure guest satisfaction and team member productivity.
- Plans and sets goals for accomplishments within and between departments on shifts.
- Responsible for following guest satisfaction survey procedures and guidelines.
- Perform and execute on ABC duties.
- Responsible for maintaining daily temperature logs.
- Responsible for executing the allergen program.
Human Resource Practices
- Adheres to company human resource policies and procedures.
- Treats team members with fairness and respect.
- Continually adheres to federal and state employment laws.
- Conducts training following General Manager’s guidelines and company approved procedures to develop and upgrade team member’s abilities and working habits.
- Conducts initial interviews following company guidelines, and provides feedback to the Manager/ General Manager to help in final hiring decision.
- Maintains morale on shift through a sense of urgency, professionalism, and team building.
- Cleary communicates with other members of the management team.
- Builds teamwork during shift through getting involved in operations where needed, addressing conflicts between team members quickly, consistently listening, and getting to know the team members.
- Informs team members of tasks, assignments, and expectations at the beginning of the shift.
- Sets example by acting consistently with the organizations values.
- Serves as a role model for team members by maintaining standards for appearance, dress, and attendance.
- Maintains a plan for self-development and professional growth.
- Must be capable of performing job duties of each hourly position.
- Must display strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Must demonstrate high standards of professional conduct.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by a team member to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- Standing and/or walking – 100% of time.
- Occasionally lifting up to 50 lbs.
- Frequently lifting up to 25 lbs.