The first thing that you will need to do is read through the following job description. Make sure that expediting is something that you can and want to do. The next thing that you will need to do is visit an Eat’n Park restaurant and ask for an application. Try to visit the restaurant between the hours of 2 and 4 PM and pick a weekday. If you do this, the higher the probability that you will get an interview on the spot.
Responsible for making sure Eat’ n Park’s time standards are being met by expediting our guest’s food with a sense of urgency as outlined in the department training guide. Team members are also required to perform other tasks as directed by a supervisor.
- Coordinating the prompt serving of quality food having it delivered to the guest within two minutes promoting the “first server” system.
- Assembling and checking every plate for quality and presentation.
- Expediting the food through the pass through window and segregating the food with dividers.
- Proactively communicating with cooks in order to alert management of any foreseeable problems.
- Follow proper procedures for take out including answering the take out phone within three rings.
- Keeping the pantry area clean and well stocked.
- Follow company safety and sanitation policies and procedures.
- Follow company attendance policy including arriving for work timely, following calling off procedures, and maintaining an acceptable attendance record.
- Follow the uniform dress code and maintain proper personal hygiene.
- Follow all Eat’n Park guest satisfaction procedures including i-care and service imperatives.
- Work well with others and assist fellow team members as needed.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential function satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions and physical demands of the job.
- Pass the Expeditor certification exam with a score of 90% or better.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by a team member to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- Standing and/or walking – 100% of time.
- Occasionally lifting up to 50 lbs.
- Frequently lifting up to 20 lbs.